Campus Advisory Access the latest updates, FAQs, and resources for the Adelphi community on the global coronavirus pandemic. » COVID-19 Updates

Coronavirus Updates on Operations: Department or campus operations may be modified during this time. Please call or email the department for more information or visit

International Services

Applying for an F-1 Visa

A citizen of a foreign country who seeks to enter the United States for the purpose of studying at Adelphi University must first obtain a valid F-1 student visa. This document can be acquired at the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate in your home country or residence and is placed in your valid passport. International travelers who are citizens of Canada, Bermuda and meet all necessary requirements are eligible to travel to the United States without a visa.

Check Your Visa Wait Time

Follow Adelphi Global at:  

Follow Adelphi International Life at:   

For further information, please contact:

International Services
Post Hall, Room 203
p – 516.877.4990
e –

Apply Now
Request Information